Tuesday, December 22, 2009

!Sometimes we regret what we done b4!


They say it takes time to get over serious relationships But I’ve been waiting patiently I’m still stuck on you
I still picture your face smiling at me
I’ve made a big mistake
And now I’ve got to face the consequences of my actions
But until your back here in my arms
I’ll never have the satisfaction
I know you know that I’m sorryI never meant to hurt you
Is there anything that I can do? To make it up to you I’d do anything baby
Cause I’m sorry I never meant to make you cry

I don’t want to say goodbye I’m sorry
I’m sorry that I lied Every day that passes I’m missing you more and more I still remember the first time I set eyes on you
I knew this was heaven sent that I was destined To be with you And now I’ve messed it up I pray to god above that you will forgive me
Just take me in your arms And hold me all night long
And tell me you’ll never leave I know everybody makes mistakes
And everybody regrets sometimes Don't let this ruin everything that we had I don’t want you to forget how much I love you baby how much I miss you baby
You get me missing you baby You mean everything to me <3>

~Sometimes love like this~

To him; ilysm!!and u noe that ryte!thnx coz 4give me darl!

0 org syg kami:

Post a Comment